“According to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, prior studies found that Reishi increases immune-boosting T-cells in patients suffering from advanced cancer.”
For more information, please read:
please click to download the pdf: Discovery Channel __ News _…pdf
“Most mushrooms contain a substance that stimulates the immune system. Mushrooms are often used in natural therapy to help fight off illness. Some mushrooms (shitake, enoki and reishi varieties) also have anti-cancer effects.”
For more information, please read
please click to download the pdf: The Secrets of Eating Right…pdf
China Consumer’s Association is announcing a warning to the public that reishi spore oil does not have any medical effect and has nothing to do with cancer treatments. The content of the warning says that some companies had been over advertising the medical effects of reishi spore oil. This kind of activity is illegal and against regulations and has been misleading to consumers.
please click to download the pdf: Japan Reishi Association.pdf
“…Ganoderma lucidum, which has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a variety of ailments. Its active components are polysaccharides, which stimulate the immune system, and triterpenes, which help suppress the spread of cancer cells. Researchers are investigating the mushroom’s potential for preventing and treating breast, prostate, bladder, and other types of cancers.”
please click to download the pdf: What We Eat Can Determine Our Fate
Thulasi G. Pillai and K. K. Janardhanan – Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur 680 555, India
Veena P. Salvi, Dharmendra Kumar Maurya, and Cherupally Krishnan Krishnan Nair – Radiation Biology and Health Sciences Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai 400 085, India
prevention_radiation_induced_ damages (PDF)
1 What are the active ingredients?
2. Are there any side-effects?
3. Can I take Reishi with my other medications?
4. How soon can one see the results of taking Reishi?
5. Is Reishi good for all age groups?
6. What are the directions to take Reishi?
7. Which Reishi product is right for me?
8. What are the different types of cultivation for red Reishi?
9. What is the difference between black Reishi and red Reishi?
10. Should Reishi be taken only when one is ill?
11. In addition to using red Reishi products, how can I improve my health?
12. How is Reishi Essence extract different from Reishi it its raw form?
13. How is Reishi different from other mushrooms?
14. Where does Reishi come from?
15. What are all the benefits of Reishi?
Introduction to Reishi
Reishi Introduction: English | Chinese | Japanese
The Japan Reishi Association is an international non-profit organization supported by industry leaders and government organizations. They are dedicated to helping maintain the highest standards of product quality and business practices in the Reishi industry worldwide by informing consumers about Japan Reishi health food products and manufacturers.
As one of the world’s premier cancer centers, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is committed to exceptional patient care, leading-edge research, and superb educational programs.