What is Reishi?
Red Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), commonly known as Ling Zhi in Chinese, is a herbal mushroom known to have miraculous health benefits.
So what’s so good about red reishi?
- It is non-toxic and can be taken daily without producing any side effects.
- When it is taken regularly, it can restore the body to its natural state, enabling all organs to function normally.
- Immune modulator – regulates and fine tunes the immune system.
World’s Best Reishi Mushroom
This video takes you on a tour of the Nikkei Co. farm in Isesaki, Japan, home of the world’s best reishi mushroom. Learn more about the red reishi mushroom with the Mayuzumi family, the pioneers of high quality red reishi cultivation. Red reishi mushroom is a powerful adaptogenic herb used for thousands of years in traditional medicine and has now grown vastly popular in the Western world as a dietary supplement for better health.
Articles about Reishi
Research on Reishi
- Identification of existing pharmaceuticals and herbal medicines as inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Natural Bioactive Compounds from Fungi as Potential Candidates for Protease Inhibitors and Immunomodulators to Apply for Coronaviruses
- Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Treatment of Patients Infected with 2019-New Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2): A Review and Perspective